Using Custom Lapel Pins to Promote New ProductsPosted by Signature Pins | September 6, 2011 at 11:52am | Topic: Advertising Lapel Pins
When it comes to running a successful business, you have to pull out all the stops. That means that you have to work around the clock advertising and promoting your products and services. It does not, however, mean that you have to employ a marketing team to do the job for you. That’s where custom lapel pins come in. Designed with your business in mind, they are a valuable marketing tool.
Here’s why we know this is a fact:
- Custom lapel pins reflect the unique personality of the people that order them. Right down to the size and shape of pins that you choose, you’ll rest assured knowing that every detail that goes into creating your promotional products is double checked for quality. The pins that we create for you are valuable because they have personal ties to you, your business as well as the products and services that it provides.
- Custom lapel pins appeal to customers of all ages. Traditional in nature but contemporary in design, these items are designed in a way to draw in young and old customers. By slightly altering the appearance of the pins, they instantly appeal to a whole new generation of customers. This factor alone will allow you to grow your customer base.
- Custom lapel pins are small and easy to transport from one location to the next. This is a great giveaway item to hand out at trade shows, conferences, and job fairs. Where else are you going to meet a crowd full of people in one arena that is interested in your product or service?
- Custom lapel pins are lightweight and easy to mail out. Start a mailing list and promote your company through the use of lapel pins. You can include a brochure or catalog featuring your product info along with a custom pin in each package. This is a very cost effective way to advertise.
- Custom lapel pins can be attached to custom cardstock for the ultimate message. Extend your branding efforts by ordering lapel pins and attaching them to custom cardstock. This allows you to get longer messages across. Include a heartfelt thank you for your customers, information about a product or service that you offer or your company’s mission statement on the cardstock as a way of getting people to remember you.
For more ideas on how to promote your business, visit http://www.signaturepins.com. We sell a variety of different products that complement custom lapel pins. That’s right! You can have embroidered patches, custom challenge coins or key chains created using the same design that we created for your lapel pins. This gives you more diversity when it comes to giveaway items and it also doubles your exposure by appealing to larger crowds of people.
Call 1-800-480-6822 toll-free or email firstname.lastname@example.org today. A sales representative is standing by waiting to answer any questions or inquiries that you might have. As always, your satisfaction is very important to us. That’s why we provide you with free design services and a full color digital proof featuring your idea as a lapel pin. This allows you to submit revisions before placing your order and guarantees that you have a product worth handing out to current and future customers.