Baseball and Softball Trading PinsPosted by Signature Pins | December 19, 2012 at 3:35pm | Topic: Custom Lapel Pins
It’s time to start your baseball and softball trading pin design. Starting early gives you plenty of time to get your design just right.
You can gain a lot of inspiration by looking through our online gallery. You'll see pins in every size, shape, style, and color featured there. Take note of the different elements of design that you find appealing. This will allow you to create a completely unique trading pin for this year’s baseball and softball season.
Start by choosing one of the templates below, swap out design elements with your team name, city, mascot, state, and team colors.
Fully Customizing Your Trading Pin
To create a unique and sought after trading pin for your team we need some or all of the following information:
- Team Name
- Team Age
- Team Hometown
- Team State
- Team Colors
- Size Preference for Pin
- Number of Pins Needed
- Team – Boys or Girls
One of the best ways to make an eye-catching design is to create a custom shaped pin or to add upgrade options like glitter enamel, danglers, and blinkers to the design. Just send us your team logo, sketches of your ideas, or a description of the design you think will look best, and we’ll take care of the rest!
Baseball and Softball Trading Pin Upgrades
- Dangler. A dangler consists of two parts. One part is stationary and the other part hangs or dangles from the base.
- Spinner. A spinner consists of two parts. One part spins and the other part is fixed.
- Slider. Like a dangler or spinner, a slider also has two parts. One part slides and the other part is stationary.
- Blinkie. This type of trading pin has one or more blinking lights included in its design. An ON/OFF switch keeps the pin blinking for a long time.
- Bobble Head. A popular option, the bobble head can resemble a mascot, player or coach. It’s made up of two parts. A fixed base “body” and a spring loaded head that appears to move when flicked.
We will then send you a free price quote and a digital file containing the custom artwork that we created for you. The best part is that all artwork and revisions are free!
Once approved and paid for, we submit your order to the production department for manufacturing. We pay the cost of shipping your baseball trading pins if mailing within the US.
NOT IN CHARGE OF ORDERING PINS?
Download this Ultimate Trading Pin Guide and email it to your coach or team manager, so your team can get Enamel Trading Pins in time for your tournament!
If you’d rather speak to us directly, you can do so by calling 1-800-480-6822 toll-free. We’re here to assist you with your request and will provide you with everything you need to create a winning custom baseball or softball trading pin design. Submit your answers to the questions listed above to us via email so we can get started on your order. We can’t wait to hear from you and get to know your team better this year!