What items should I look for on my proof, once I receive it
Check for spelling and brand guidelines
- Review spelling, design and colors
- Our artists will make sure to follow any brand specific guidelines you set forth, but you know your team and your company better than we do. Double check that all brand colors, logos and needed trademarks are properly in place.
- If you're unsure about any specific Pantone color, be sure to ask.
- You should also check for accuracy of pin size and design. The bottom portion of your proof displays the size, chosen plating, and any upgrade options you have selected.
- It's important to remember that artwork is not to scale in proof images. Check the graph on the lower left-hand side of your proof image for the best reference to your pin's size.
Custom Pin Customer Reviews
Quick response in regards to getting a quote and getting proofs emailed. I had no issues and the customer service was great. Received the pins and they look amazing!! I ordered ahead of time and estimated shipping date was on point. Will most definitely get pins from here again.
Date of experience: June 14, 2023
We've ordered from this company numerous times now, and they never disappoint. The quality is great and the artwork is excellent - their team will always make updates and tweaks until the proof is perfect. Thanks again for the positive experience!
Date of experience: June 08, 2023
- Custom Pin Design Template
- Custom Lapel Pin Checklist
- Download Our Ultimate Trading Pin Checklist
- How to Get Enamel Pins Made